Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Lightbulb Moment

It was a Thursday morning and I was travelling down King Street in Newtown on my way to work with Christine and Bec when an idea came to me. I don't recall how the conversation started but somewhere between the Princess Highway and Sydney Uni it was decided that in 2011 I would attempt to dine at every eatery on one side of King Street from The Botany View Hotel all the way down to Rowda Ya Habibi.

I have no idea where I am going to get the time or the money for that matter to do this but I'm gonna give it a good go, and with the help of my many friends who have all volunteered to join me on this adventure it will get done. I think. I hope!

If I don't get to every place then so what! It's going to be an awesome year regardless, because what's better than sharing a meal with the people you love most, right?

Wish Me Luck

:-)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    Making me hungry just thinking of all the great tastes you'll discover. Can't wait to see the list and have many a meal with you. Dinner crawl, entre in one, main the next, dessert later on? Oh the many ways to discover the foods of King Street- west.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I wanna come play! Especially at one I have never been to before!
    Good luck Mitza!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! the more the merrier I say. Consider yourself and Jess always invited, that goes for all my best mates too. Some progressive dinners are definatley in order too, otherwise it's gonna be a shitfight trying to get it all done by the end of the year. xox Mel

    ReplyDelete