Friday, March 25, 2011

Anyone want to join me for lunch?

So it's been a while since I last blogged or even visited King Street, mainly because I am hopless but a little because I've had other priorities this month. I'm on my lunch break at work thinking I really need to get my shit together or I am never going to accomplish this challenge. Not that I really care though, am having heaps of fun cathing up with my mates and there's always next year lol

Anywhoo, I'm thinking lunch on Sunday 3rd April @ Buzzbar Cafe around 1230-1ish, anyone interested in joining me? We can celebrate Sunday, the eve of Wrestlemania,the end of daylight savings, or comiserate even if that's how you roll, whatever, i'm easy (tell your single deaf dumb and blind male friends). Let me know if you wanna come along and I'll organise.

Ok, so I'm off to google pics of TIG from Sons of Anarchy (BEST SHOW EVER!!! even better than 21 Jump Street, NOW THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING!!!!!)


VS


I  rest my case

Love youse all, especially YOU and you're ok too
XOXO
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment